Urban Slicer’s Meatballs!
Not kidding, these meatballs are legendarily good. You must try them. Our @urbanslicer Pizza Mojo Seasonings and Sauce really make the difference. Here you go!
* 1/2 cup italian bread crumbs
* 2/3 cup whole milk
* 1 lb ground beef (I use 90%) or your choice of meat
* 2 cloves garlic minced
* 1 large egg beaten
* 1 tsp Urban Slicer White Mojo
* 1 tsp Urban Slicer Red Mojo
* 1/4 cup parm cheese preferably Parmigiano-Reggiano
* Urban Slicer Pizza Sauce
* Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
* In a large mixing bowl, add Italian bread crumbs and milk. Combine well and set aside while preparing the other ingredients, for at 5-10 minutes.
* Add garlic, egg, mojos and parmesan cheese, to the breadcrumb mixture, and mix well. Add meat and with your hands until just combined. Do not overmix, the meatballs will get dense.
* Portion onto the prepared baking sheet and roll meatballs into 2" diameter balls (2 oz if you want to weigh them).
* Bake for about 18 minutes or until the meatballs have reached an internal temperature of 165˚F. Serve with Urban Slicer Pizza Sauce and enjoy!
#urbanslicer #pizzamojo #meatballs #italianchristmas #italianfood.