This is incredibly simple and amazingly delicious. It's Urban Slicer's take on Tomato Bisque soup, using our Pizza Sauce and our Pizza Mojo.
- 4 cans (32oz) of Urban Slicer Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream (or more if you like it creamier!)
- 1 tsp of Urban Slicer Pizza Mojo, to taste (try the White and Red!)
- 1/4 cup of Vegetable Stock, or to desired consistency
- Fresh Basile and Shredded Parmesan for Garnish
Add all ingredients except the garnish to a pot and heat on low-medium heat until it comes to a very low boil. Lower heat and stir frequently until soup is warm and ready to eat, about 10-15 minutes total cooking time.
Add to a bowl and garnish with basil and Parm.
Serve and enjoy!