If you want to know why this pizza rocks, you should call the Urban Slicer.
- Urban Slicer Detroit Pizza Dough Mix
- Roasted Garlic
- Roasted Red Pepper
- Hot Sausage
- Fresh Basil
- Whole milk mozzarella, shredded
- Fresh Ricotta
- Prepare dough as instructed, in a Detroit pan
- Prepare an oven or grill for 500 degree cooking
- Top generously with cheese, be sure to get all the way to the edges
- Top with pepperoni, fresh raw sausage and prosciutto
- Cook pizza until meat topping look done, about 15 minutes
- Remove pizza from pan and slice
- Top with Roasted Red Peppers, Garlic, Cool Ricotta Dollops and Fresh Basil
- Serve and Enjoy!