Where it all started, with the queen. This is the mother of all Neapolitan pizza.
- Urban Slicer Neapolitan Pizza Dough Mix
- Red Sauce
- Fresh Whole Milk Mozzarella
- Fresh Basil
- Olive Oil
- Prepare Neapolitan dough as instructed
- Prepare a pizza oven for high heat (700+ degree) cooking
- Spread a medium coating of sauce
- Place whole basil leaves evenly around pizza
- Add pinches of fresh mozzarella, covering basil to protect it from burning
- Add a thin drizzle of olive oil
- Add a pinch of salt to top
- Cook under high heat
- Serve and Enjoy!