The simplest, yet possibly tastiest of all the recipes here! A crowd favorite and an amazing appetizer.
- Urban Slicer Neapolitan Pizza Dough Mix
- Olive Oil
- Seasoned Garlic or Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt
- Italian Seasonings (dried)
- Whole milk mozzarella, shredded
- Prepare dough as instructed
- Prepare a pizza oven for high heat (700+ degrees) cooking
- Drizzle a thin coat of olive oil
- Top with mozzarella cheese
- Sprinkle Garlic, Salt and Italian Herbs, as desired
- Cook pizza
- Slice, Serve and Enjoy!